Malaysian Style Beef Curry
Are you tired
SERVINGS 2 | PREP TIME 10 min | COOK TIME 1hr 30 min
500g Cubed Beef *optional to use lamb
- 150g Kopi Thyme’s Kari Ayam
- 100ml Coconut milk
- 200ml Water
- 1 Tomato (cut up into cubes)
- In a bowl, add Kari Ayam paste with cubed beef for 20 minutes.
- Heat a medium pot and add marinated beef. Let it fry on medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- Add water, coconut milk and tomato into the pot. Lower the heat to med-low heat. Let it simmer for 50- 60 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Serve with rice or roti.
Pair this amazingly flavourful meat curry in a