CURRY NOODLE SOUP BASE
MALAYSIAN ALL-TIME FAVOURITE
A robust curry noodle soup. The fragrant broth makes it slightly spicy with intricate flavours. The coconut milk lends a creaminess that is truly unique to this dish. Every slurp of noodles and spoonful of broth will tickle your taste buds and keep you craving for more. It's a Malaysian favourite to have, topped with a variety of toppings. Most commonly, served with shredded chicken, fish cake, tofu, boiled egg, and bean sprouts.
Ipoh Laksa is:
- Artisan made
- Nut Free
- Dairy Free
- 100% natural ingredients
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
Transporting you one bowl at a time, it's like having a Kopitiam right at home!
What to serve with Ipoh Laksa:
- Yau noodles/yellow noodles/油麵
- Rice vermicelli/ bee hoon/ mi hoon
- Hor fun/ flat rice noodles
- Suggested noodles: vermicelli, lo mein, rice noodle
- Recommended toppings: chicken, shrimp, tofu or fish ball
Add 200mL coconut milk and 750mL water, and cook for 8-15 minutes on high heat. Add broth to toppings and noodles. Garnish with green onion, mint, bean sprouts and boiled egg.
Serves 2-4 people.
Other ways to use:
Hotpot, fried noodles/rice and stir fry.
Read our Shipping Policy