Loaded Vietnamese Inspired Caesar
Looking for a great fusion take on a Caeser as the days are getting warmer of just wanting to spice things up! Try out this quick and simple take on a great cocktail.
Spicy, tangy and oh-so refreshing, our take on the classic Caesar will have you wanting more!
Paired with crispy spring rolls and protein skewers, this drink will be the highlight of your day!
SERVINGS 2 | PREP TIME 20min | TOTAL TIME 30min
1-2 tbsp Kopi Thyme’s Bun Bo Hue
- 5 tbsp/ 2.5fl oz Nước Chấm
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 600 ml Mott’s Clamato
- Vodka (to liking)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1.5 tbsp Salt
- Option to use 1.5 tbsp Casa Bonita Tajin
- 1 tbsp Chili, flakes
- ½ tbsp Lemongrass, powder
- Kopi Thyme’s Uop Sa Noung
- 6 Skewers
- 4 Shrimps
- Protein for skewers (chicken or pork or tofu)
- 2 Fried Spring Rolls
- Butter Lettuce leaves
2 Cucumber, sticks
- 2 Carrot, sticks
- Cut protein into cubes. Marinate some meats with Uop Sa Noung for 4 hours or overnight.
- Skewer meat and cook it on the grill/pan.
- Get spring roll fried/air fried/baked and skewered. Set aside all skewers and cut vegetable sticks.
- Mix rimmer salt together.
- In a rimmed glass add ice and add in nước chấm, Bun Bo Hue paste, lime, Clamato and vodka.
- Place all the garnish to create a Loaded Vietnamese Inspired Caesar.