Simple Creamy Curry Pasta
Mother's Day is right around the corner, and we want to help you celebrate the special women in your life. What is a better way to say Thank You and make her feel special?
This Mother’s👩👧Day, spoil your queen 👸 with a delicious 🤤 spread made with Kopi Thyme sauces to make an easy home cooked meal! 💯 Make her a gourmet meal to remember!
All you need is our Prawn 🦐 Curry paste, your favourite carb, cream, cheese, favourite protein and garnishings!
For more recipes to make a perfect Mother's Day Spread:
Basil Bun Bo Hue Aioli Caprese Toasties
Kam Heong Maple Vinaigrette
Mussels in White Wine and Kam Heong
- 250g Pasta, of choice
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream, optional to use a plant based creamer
- 1/2 cup Cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Kopi Thyme's Prawn Curry, optional to use Ipoh Laksa (vegan) for plant based version
- salt and peper to taste
Options of protein:
- 2 butter fly lobster tails or
- 2 Cod fish steaks/fillets or
- Chicken slices
- Grated cheese
- Chopped cilantro/green onion for garnishing
- Chilli flakes for some heat
- Start with boiling pasta in a pot, add oil and salt.
- Cook the pasta until it is al dente, usually takes up to 7-10 minutes. Depends on type of pasta used.
- Once it has done cooking, drain and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the oil or butter then add Prawn Curry sauce for 20 seconds.
- Slowly stir in the heavy cream, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes before adding the pasta to the sauce. Mix everything together well.
- Select protein and marinate with Prawn Curry sauce and brush on with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- In a separate skillet or pan cook your protein. More tips for seafood options
- Plate your pasta and add your cooked protein.
- Finish it off with your garnishing and ENJOY!